Finding Balance Through Healing Words
Early in life I learned that words are very powerful and carry energy with them. It is our choice which words leave our mouth. It is also our choice what intention we put into forming and expressing those words. Often can be the case that thoughts, and intentions along with words can slip out into the world in an auto pilot manner, without awareness. This is a great indicator to slow your thoughts, slow your breath and take a couple of minutes to yourself. This self-awareness state may be difficult if there is pain or wounds that need healing. Sometimes we think it easier to ignore our pain or wounds and they will take care of themselves, but this may not get you the results you are looking for.
I invite you to take a moment to put some intention into healing whatever pain you may be carrying or whatever wound that may not be healed yet. Create a mantra to say aloud filled with healing intention, or silently create a space of healing and love to send to whatever may be hurting inside. All of us get hurt and carry pain from time to time, I encourage you to remember that you are a healer. Everyone of us has the ability to self-heal, and to embrace loving support from the help that may be around us. There are many forms of balance, all internal and external expressions take practice. I have gathered here, 17 quotes set with the intention to offer healing. May these healing words help you find balance in all the ways you need.
17 Quotes to Heal the Heart
1. “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” Paulo Coehlo
2. “Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things” Corinthians
3. “One of the most courageous decisions you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.” Brigitte Nicole
4. “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” Lao Tzu
5. “There is a force in the universe, which, if we permit it, will flow through us and produce miraculous results.” Mahatma Ghandi
6. “Be like the tree, and let the dead leaves drop.” Rumi
7. “The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.” Hubert H. Humphrey
8. “Music heals the heart” Anonymous
9. “As long as I have a heart I can heal.” The Hurt Healer
10. “Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it.” Tori Ames
11. “We are always given the very wounds that we are eventually meant to teach others to heal.” Teal Swan
12. “Your body cannot heal without play. Your mind cannot heal without laughter. Your soul cannot heal without joy.” Catherine Rippenger
13. “With the gift of listening comes the gift of healing.” Catherine Doherty
14. “I believe that love heals everything, and even though I will never understand everything, I believe that love has the power to heal what I don’t understand.” Chris Lumpkin
15. “Our sorrows and wounds are healed only when we touch them with compassion.” Buddha
16. “Lose yourself completely. Return to the root of the root of your own soul.” Rumi
17. “The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind.” Caroline Myss
You are a strong, powerful, capable, beautiful, amazing, sensitive, loving, caring, vulnerable, magical, creative, wonderful, healing, intuitive human being. The moment you believe that, is the moment it’s true. Use the power of words to heal yourself and the loved ones around you. Together we create the world we see, one breath at a time. Thank you for reading, and many blessings to you.