Discover Your Inner Strength
We all need a little help from our friends. Whether it be a friend you know or a friend you haven’t met yet, the progress we seek is fostered all around us. Let the distractions of the outside world fall away to make space for intuition and connection to the lessons that await. Here are some quotes to encourage and empower you on your journey of self discovery. May they offer you what you need, and help guide you to your inner awareness. That place where breath and silence meet, and opportunity patiently sits.
17 Quotes That Will Help Dissolve Your Fear
1. “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.
2. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. “When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.”
~Alexander Graham Bell
4. “When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.”
~Harriet Beecher Stowe
5. “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”
6. “I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.”
7. “In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.”
8. “You are never to old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
9. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”
10. “Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now.”
11. “I’d rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.”
~Robert H. Schuller
12. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.”
13. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.”
~Michael John Bobak
14. “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?”
15. “Two things define you: your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything.”
16. “However long the night, the dawn will break.”
17. “The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”
Spread Your Wings And FLY
Often we limit ourselves from our own true potential by allowing fear to guide our decisions. I offer these quotes simply as a means to connect with yourself…to empower yourself. When you feel you have reached your limits and struggle to continue, stop. Breathe. And perhaps use these words of support to lift your spirits and spread your wings to fly.
Thanks for reading and many blessings.